5% and 10% Oleoresins
Product Name: Astalif 5 & Astalif 10
Description: Astaxanthin oleoresins extracted from Haematococcus pluvialis algal biomass by solvent-free supercritical CO2 technology, containing D-α tocopherol and rosemary extract and standardized with high oleic sunflower oil.
Applications: Soft gelatin capsules and topical oil-based cosmetics.
Product Name: AstaBio 5
Description: Natural microalgal product consisting of dried, cracked biomass of Haematococcus pluvialis, containing 5% astaxanthin, as well as D-α-tocopherol and rosemary extract.
Applications: Soft and hard gelatin capsules.
Purely Icelandic Quality
Potent & Backed by Science
- 100% natural – sourced from Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae
- Natural astaxanthin is one of the most powerful antioxidants known
- There are over 50 human clinical studies on astaxanthin.
- Astaxanthin has numerous health benefits
Quality & Safety First
- Astalíf Oleoresin is Novel Food in Europe
- Natural astaxanthin has GRAS status in the United States
- Non-GMO project verified
- Halal & Kosher certified
- Custom-built indoor, enclosed photobioreactor cultivation system
- Proprietary lighting system
- cGMP-compliant facility
- Sustainable manufacturing practices
- Iceland is the perfect location for cultivating the purest astaxanthin
- Algae cultivated with pure Icelandic water
- Facility 100% powered by renewable geothermal energy
- No traces of heavy metals
Products Specifications, Product Data Sheet, and Safety Data Sheet are available upon request.
Our cGMP-compliant cultivation and ingredient facility in Iceland was designed from top to bottom to deliver high yields of premium quality natural astaxanthin, with full contamination control, and no supply disruptions.Read more
Algalif’s unique, enclosed photobioreactor cultivation system and its proprietary three-phase cultivation process, help ensure optimal growth of the microalgae and high yield of pure astaxanthin.Read more
Algalif is built on a foundation of quality, purity, and sustainability, and we remain firmly committed to these principles. Our combination of high-quality, clean, sustainable microalgae is very relevant in today’s market.Read more
Algalif offers a range of high-quality natural astaxanthin supplements in bulk for private label and retail applications, made with its premium Astalíf™ oleoresin.Read more